- Hefe WeissThis coarse-filtered, light-hopped wheat ale has a refreshingly light spiciness and hints of citrus fruit.
ABV 4.2% 11 IBU
- Black BavarianDark Kulmbacher-style lager has a superb malt complexity with the distinctive flavors and aromas of coffee, caramel and chocolate.
ABV 5.86% 32 IBU
- Pub AleEnglish-style ale with complex flavor and deep brown color. A select British yeast culture adds a subtle fruitiness and a blend of choice hops gives this ale a soft finish.
ABV 4.5% 17 IBU
- Special AmberA delicate balance of toasted malt and fresh hops give this medium-bodied German-style lager an intriguing, complex malt flavor.
ABV 5% 22 IBU
- Acapolco GoldMexican-style ale, starts crisp and slightly citrus and finishes with a hint of smoked hops.